Power Blender Pancakes
by Ashley Frost
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar or sugar substitute
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-6 drops of Ambrosia Wellness liquid tocotrienol
- Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl
- Whisk oil, milk, egg, vanilla, and liquid tocotrienol
- Add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients, but don’t over mix. The batter should be lumpy.
- Heat and grease a large skillet, or griddle, on medium heat
- Pour pancake batter. When the sides look dry and the batter starts to bubble on top, flip the pancake.
- Once flipped, cook pancakes for an additional 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Serve with fresh fruit, your favorite syrup, or other toppings. Serves 4-6.