Tocotrienol Boosted Grilled Salmon
by Ashley Frost
For the Salmon
- 4 cut and prepared salmon fillets
- 4 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 drops of Ambrosia Wellness liquid tocotrienol
For the Seasoning
- 1/8 cup garlic powder
- 1/8 cup salt
- 1/8 cup dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/8 cup dried basil
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Combine all the ingredients for the seasoning, set aside.
- Take each salmon fillet and rub with the extra virgin olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning over each piece of salmon (there may be leftover seasonings that can be stored for a later time).
- Place salmon on grill, cover, and grill for about 5 minutes on each side. The salmon is done once it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F in the thickest part.
- After the salmon is done cooking, take one drop of liquid tocotrienol and spread it over the salmon.
- Enjoy! Serves 4.