How to Refresh Your Makeup with Liquid Tocotrienol
by Ashley Frost
The beauty industry can be overwhelming, to say the least. There are so many different products to choose from—each boasting how they can help you look like you’ve discovered the fountain of youth. But don’t let them get under your skin, we have the perfect solution for you.
While we haven’t discovered the infamous fountain (or maybe we have?), we do have the next best thing that will give you proven results in your beauty routine: Ambrosia Wellness liquid tocotrienol. Tocotrienol is a powerful antioxidant that will help heal your skin from damage incurred by free radicals, and give you a healthy glow that’ll be something to boast about.
Here are some ideas to use tocotrienols in your cosmetics:
- Put a couple of drops of liquid tocotrienol in your primer or foundation. You’ll be impressed with the tocotrienols’ ability to help your skin feel younger!
- Put a drop of liquid tocotrienols on with your lipstick or lip gloss for a soothing and healing balm.
- Brighten your eyes by mixing a drop of liquid tocotrienol to your concealer, and apply directly to those bothersome bags under your eyes. Tocotrienols will help lighten the skin to give you a natural lift.
- Taking the time to moisturize your skin is important. Add a couple of drops of liquid tocotrienol to your nightly face cream, and let it do all the work while you're counting sheep.
- Make a DIY setting spray for your makeup. Combine 1 ½ cups of water, 3-4 drops of liquid tocotrienol, and 1 tablespoon of witch hazel in a sterilized spray bottle; shake well, and spritz 2-3 times on your face after applying makeup.
Have any more ideas on how to use tocotrienol in cosmetics? Let us know in the comments below!